Monday 8 July 2013

Day 1: The Return

Hello everybody!,
                           It's been 1 year and 7 months since I last did work experience in London! Older and wiser I am not, but I still love radio, so lets continue.

For two weeks I will be attending work experience at the production company Whistledown, who make awesome programmes for radio stations such as Radio 4, Radio 1 amongst others!

Once again I am staying at my Uncles, and i'm getting the train in. But this time I am heading to London Bridge Station! The awesome thing about this station is the huge Shard building just outside. I believe it is the biggest building in London, and it certainly is hard to miss. I doubt i'll ever get lost, as all I need to do is spot the shard and I'll be back at the station!

So my first day was very interesting, meeting new people and learning about all the processes that a BBC radio programme goes through before airing!

Once again I'll be doing a daily blog, so stay tuned for more awesome news on my work experience! That's if I don't keel over with heat frustration before the weeks up!

Until tomorrow, you can cool Internet

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment