Tuesday 16 July 2013

Day 7: Humid in Numbers

Hello there Bloggers,
                                Day seven has come to an end. and guess what. It was hot again. I never thought I would be getting annoyed at the hot weather, but I am. London, with all its big buildings and endless lines of cars, just doesn't seem to ever have a cool breeze. It's just humid. I image this is what the sahara desert is like.

 So anyway, today I finally finished gathering clips for the Jersey occupation show. I learnt a great deal about the war, and hopefully a lot of my clips will appear in the final piece! It really isn't as easy as I thought to find WW2 sound effects! They really are limited on the Internet!

Once again time just flew by today thanks to the WW2 clip gathering! But I also got a chance to start the next task! Basically I have been asked to gather some research for a programme called Something Understood, which uses stories, experiences, music and poetry to explain a certain theme. For example, past shows have been about Procrastination and hand holding! Its for Radio 4 so you know its good!

After listening to few of their previous episodes, I can tell that this is going to be really interesting! Creative radio like this is just awesome and I'm really happy that they want me to get the research for it!

So I will be giving you more info on what I have discovered tomorrow!

Until then, you stay classy!

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment