Monday 26 December 2011

And Finally -- Thank You

Everyone at Absolute was incredibly supportive. Everyone was friendly, and most importantly, everyone clearly loved their job.

But there are a few people I would like to give a special thanks to:

Adam - First person I met at Absolute. Showed me what was what, and helped out whenever I didn't no what to do. Loves Radio, willing to sleep on the floor just to be at Absolute. And he likes football, so an Awesome guy.
Marc - The music god. Knows everyone in the biz. Well not really, but he knows bands who I love... and there managers.... Sweet! Proper nice guy, who is always willing to help, even when he is hungover. Also a funny guy, and hard working. He is always working on something for someone. Legend.

Eloise - One of the nicest/friendliest people you could ever meet. Always working hard, yet still managed to fit in a lunch break with me and Guy on my second week. Always willing to help, and I must say sorry to her, for calling her a work experience person in one of my blogs. Turns out she is a station assistant and was the producer on the old Iain Lee show on Absolute... and an awesome one at that!

Kerry - The normal receptionist, who chose me for work experience in the first place. She was on reception during my second and third week at absolute. Like everyone else mentioned, she started of as a "Worky" and then applied for the receptionist job and got it. Willing to give advice whenever I needed it. Another awesome person!

Clive - The big fish. I don't think I ever spoke too him, but I believe he was the one who found out about my blog. He then E-mailed everyone saying about it. This led to Geoff Lloyd mentioning it on his show live. So thank you Clive. You are awesome, and so is your station

And of course a Thank you to Guy, my fellow Worky. Will be weird getting back to normal, with you as Nerve Station Manager, and me as a presenter.

Of course I would like to thank everyone, everyone I had a meeting with, everyone who gave me advice, and of course, a thank you for reading!

Stay Classy Internet, OK?

Colin


Me, Guy and Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment